How to prevent study distractions
Posted on August 15 2019
So when it’s time to defend yourself from study distractions, what should you do? Attack!
Don’t rely on willpower. Instead:
- Turn off your phone and put it in another room.
- Tell you friends and family that you need to be left alone.
- Log out of all social media sites.
- Turn off email notifications.
- Keep no more than three tabs open on your browser at a time — one for your school’s dashboard, one to write on, and one for whatever you’re researching at the time.